Regal Wine Company
– Salil Bavdekar, Director of Enterprise Applications
“Our new online portal enabled our field team to be more productive, sell more, and provide better customer service, which is a win-win for us and our customers.”
Seamless and Efficient Online Portal
Jackson Family Wines distribution arm, Regal Wine Company, aimed to make it easier for their sales reps to stay focused on customer service. Regal realized that sales reps live in a digital space and need the ability to order online as they worked with their customers. Regal Wine’s requirements:
- Fully integrate with JD Edwards.
- Provide mobile capabilities for sales force in the field.
- Decrease phone time and increase sales team productivity by having access to real-time customer information.
Robust Functionality and Integration
Recognizing the previous hurdles they faced with a customized application, Regal turned to CDI’s ERP2Web for its flexibility and integration abilities. Leveraging the functionality of CDI’s ERP2Web, the Regal Wine website offers their reps access to customer-specific pricing, discounts, and other crucial business information. Other features include:
- Seamless integration with JD Edwards for centralized customer and product information, pricing, and inventory.
- Suggested selling options to up-sell and cross-sell.
- Easy to use interface for quicker user adoption and roll-out.
High Productivity in B2B Environment
Business impact has been notable on several fronts: increased productivity and closure rate across the field, increased average order value with more cross-sell and upsell opportunities, increased efficiency, and elimination of order errors. The success bodes well for their future expansion plans. The key results:
- Reps gained 1,000+ hours a week to sell more products.
- Refocused 2 FTE CSR on more productive initiatives.
- Reduction in call center volume.
B2B E-Commerce Drives Better Customer Service
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne