Mizuno USA, Inc.
– Keith Neely, VP Operations &eCommerce
“Our goal was to provide a secure and flexible point of sale solution for our associates and a superior buying experience for our customers. Real-time integration with JD Edwards, encrypted card readers, and a mobile tablet option makes the SnapPOS solution a win-win for Mizuno and our customers.”
Mobile Point of Sale and real-time integration with JD Edwards
Mizuno sponsors and participates in athletic events to showcase their sporting equipment, apparel, and footwear. These events offer Mizuno an opportunity to sell products directly to consumers. They wanted a point of sale solution that would streamline the shopping experience and engage their customers. To accomplish this goal, Mizuno needed a point of sale solution that integrates real-time with JD Edwards.
Engaging and personalized customer shopping experience
Mizuno chose SnapPOS because the solution could leverage mobile technology and integrate with their JD Edwards system for a single source for price and inventory checks. With encrypted card readers, sales staff can swipe a customer’s credit card and complete the purchase without having customers wait in line for a cashier.
- Tablet with an integrated credit card reader, Bluetooth scanner, and printer
- Encryption technology for secure credit card transactions
- Ability to accept split tender
- Complete business process, from card swipe to funds deposited in the bank
Streamlined check out process
Increased productivity with an intuitive touch screen interface for sales associates and gives customers quick, simple access to more information, increases options to purchase, and improves their shopping experience.
- Accurate booking of sales
- Increased revenue as the time-to-service improved by 50%
- Reduced risk due to advanced security and P2P encryption
- Improved customer satisfaction due to less wait time and email receipts
By putting the customer first, the benefits for Mizuno quickly followed.