– Carolyn Bright, VP of Customer Solutions & Technology
“With ERP2Web technology we are able to compete with much larger companies but still be Excelda.”
Retain and Expand Customer Relationship
Excelda identified the need for a web portal from a satisfaction survey that encompassed their large customers. They wanted a web portal that would work across their wide range of range of customers and wanted an easy-to-use, turnkey application to allow their customers to track and place orders online. To accomplish this goal, Excelda needed a web portal that was powerful and scalable.
90-day High Velocity Implementation
With a contract renewal looming with their key customers, Excelda needed to ramp up the web portal project timeline. Excelda chose CDI for its extensive knowledge with JD Edwards to meet their 90-day deadline. CDI was able to deliver their requirements with out-of-the box functionality:
- Ability to deploy personalized themes
- Simplified checkout process
- Powerful search features for easy site navigation
- Enhanced online portal features such as customer specific catalog, customer pricing, and better tracking of orders
Able to Compete with Large Companies
The new site is easy to use and easy for their small IT department to maintain. Throughout the process, Excelda has received positive reviews of the new site by its largest top tier customers. The ability to deploy rapidly new, customer-specific micro sites enables Excelda to capture new markets and sales at a competitive pace.
- Self-service capabilities for customers
- Customer satisfaction sky rocketed
- Improved operating efficiencies
- Expanded relationship and revenue share from customers
With ERP2Web Excelda now has the technology that is at par to compete with Fortune 500 companies, while maintaining their small company feel.
Exceeds Customer Expectations with B2B Portal
US and Europe
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne