– Sameer Oswal, Manager of ERP and BI
“SnapVSS has allowed us to innovate and improve our collaboration and transaction efficiency across our supplier network, without disrupting our existing business processes.”
Meet Business Requirements of Complex Supply Chain
Accudyne Industries, a global leader in providing an array of flow control products and specialized pumps, needed to replace an existing vendor portal. They required an application that leveraged state of the art technology and fostered buyer-supplier collaboration. To achieve this, Accudyne needed a platform that offered:
- Global reach and enterprise-grade scalability.
- Ability for both buyer and supplier to work with real-time data from JD Edwards.
- Capacity to manage the entire supply chain effectively and across different stakeholders.
Visibility and Collaboration
After implementing SnapVSS, Accudyne staff and their suppliers have more visibility into the status of their invoices and have trigger-based communication. Any changes or deviation from the committed schedules is shared transparently, thus creating opportunities for corrective actions. SnapVSS also allows Accudyne suppliers to upload important documents, including vouchers. The key features:
- Status updates and invoice tracking.
- Full visibility into the procurement process.
- Forecasting upload and confirmation by supplier.
- Suppliers can view payment details associated with invoices.
Streamlined Processes and Cost Reduction
Accudyne has improved collaboration and visibility with suppliers, which has gone a long way in reducing phone calls. In addition to increased visibility, error resolution is now handled swiftly. Suppliers are now able to track the progress of their invoices online through SnapVSS. Accudyne’s suppliers are benefiting from faster payment cycles in many cases. The key results:
- Reduced cost of managing paper-based transactions.
- Minimized communication gaps ensure Accudyne and suppliers are working from the same assumptions.
- Increased focus on strategic planning and buying objectives as opposed to routine supplier follow-up activities.
Improved efficiency and collaboration with suppliers.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne