E-Commerce Integrated with SAP ERP
- Robust e-Catalog, Shopping Cart & Checkout
- Easy-to-Use Shopping Cart & Checkout
- Automated e-Mail for Order Acknowledgement
- Quick & Easy Customer Realtime “Price & Availability” Inquiry
- Cross-Selling, Up-Selling & Featured Items
- Carrier/Order Hyperlink Tracking Capabilities
- View, Print or Download to Excel Order Information
- Order Inquiry for SAP Orders
- Live Chat Integration with Response Knowledge Base
- Real-Time Customer Pricing
- Real-Time Inventory Availability & Order Status
- Order Items By: (1) e-Catalog, (2) Search, (3) Favorites Lists (4) Excel Upload,
(5) Quick & Multi SKU, (6) Past Orders
- Customizable Item Tab Format for Detailed Information
- Thumbnail Graphics & Multiple Images Per Item
- View Items in Thumbnail or Row/Grid Forma
- "e-Mail a Friend" the Item Details
- Automated e-Mail Notification of Item Availability
- 3 Column Detailed Compare Functionality
Ease of Use
- Easy Point & Click Interface
- Quick Setup & Administration
- Easy to Maintain User Configuration Parameters
- Custom Deployed GUI “Theme” & “Web Parts”
- BAPI Based Realtime Integration with SAP
- Google Analytics – Like Visits / Abandonment etc.
- Fully Customizable Interface
- Personalized e-Catalogs & Forms
- Multi-Lingual (Double-Byte) Capabilities
- Intranet (e.g., CSR, Sales) Functionality
from CDI is a suite of .NET Framework and BAPI based solution that
transforms your SAP application into a real-time Business-to-Business (B2B) and
Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Electronic Storefront solution over the web. ERP2Web
is easily and rapidly configurable, enabling you to extend web functionality quickly
without making any changes to your existing back end ERP application.
Zero-Client B2B and B2C Solution
The web server runs on a Windows platform. ERP2Web
is a zero client solution
with centralized application maintenance. There is no client side software required.
A web browser is all that is required.
does not require any changes to the SAP business logic. The web client
(Browsers) sends a request via the web to the ERP2Web
on the Web / Application server. The web server processes that request by connecting
to the SAP ERP system by executing BAPI fuctionality using Remote Function Calls
(RFC). The web server then sends the response back to the web client.
Easy Administration & Customization
is a highly customizable and easily manageable solution. It comes
with built-in, easy-to-use administrative tools to enable you to customize and manage
your web presence the way you desire.
We share your concern for security with your data on the web. ERP2Web
behind your firewall (inside the DMZ if necessary) and also maintains your existing
SAP data security and integrity.
Enabling Disparate Applications
supports web enabling disparate applications on multiple machines
using a single copy of the ERP2Web
software and one portal for customers
of the disparate applications.
Maintenance & Support
To ensure your satisfaction, CDI has instituted an ongoing Customer Support program.
CDI offers comprehensive help desk support and technical service. The program helps
ensure that ERP2Web
continues to meet your business needs. ERP2Web
Customer Support Representatives, who are ERP2Web
experts, will promptly
address all questions or concerns that come from participating clients who subscribe
maintenance program. By subscribing to the CDI maintenance agreement,
a client is entitled to unlimited Call Center and E-mail support. Subscribers also
receive ongoing software releases and upgrades.